STAFFING AND ORGANISATION
- Chairperson: Rev. Canon Isaac Delamere
- Principal: Ms Gloria Mollison
- Deputy Principal: Mr Jim Smyth
- Junior and Senior Infants: Mrs Alison Dunican
- First and Second Class: Ms Claire Finlay
- Third and fourth Class: Mr Jim Smyth
- Fifth and Sixth Class: Ms Jennifer Foster
- SEN Team: Ms Gloria Mollison and Ms Michelle Maher
- SNA Team: Mrs Sheila Crowe and Mrs Hilary Duncan
- Caretaker: Mr Alan O’Brien
- Secretary: Mrs Carol Dillon
- 9.10 a.m. School doors open for children to enter the classrooms
- 9.25 a.m. Start of the school day
- 11.00 – 11.15 a.m. Small Break
- 12.50 – 1.15 p.m. Lunch
- 2.00 p.m. Junior and Senior Infants go home
- 2.50 p.m. End of school day
Every Thursday morning our whole school gathers in the G.P. room for assembly. Canon Isaac joins us too. We have Bible readings, prayers and we sing a new song every week. Each week one class group leads the assembly; usually dramatising a bible story and even dressing up in costume. We share any special news we have and we celebrate birthdays. We really enjoy listening to Canon Isaac’s stories which always have an important message.
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM
- A light blue airtex
- A blue jumper with our school crest (available to purchase in G & T drapery, Patrick Street, Tullamore)
- Navy/black trousers or skirt (optional)
- Black shoes
- Plimsolls (indoor shoes to be kept in the classroom)
- Tracksuit bottoms and runners may be worn on P.E. days.
Homework is given on Monday through to Thursday, no homework is given at weekends.
Home work – recommended length of time to be spent:
- Junior and senior infants: up to 15 minutes
- First and second class: up to 20 minutes
- Third class: up to 30 minutes
- Fourth class: up to 40 minutes
- Fifth and sixth class: up to 1 hour
We advise parents to supervise their children’s homework and to check over it on completion.
We expect all homework to be completed on time and to the best of the child’s ability.